Our London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards is an online process. Materials for the judges must be uploaded by 5:00pm, Friday May 6th, 2022.
If you have problems uploading your submission, please contact Julia at 519-432-7551 ext 28 or by email at email@example.com. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
First Step - Create a nominee account .
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category.
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact our office.
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's).
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the deadline (5pm, Friday May 6, 2022). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 519-432-7551 ext 28.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- There is no entry fee to submit an application.
- But if selected as I finalist, you agree to participate in the finalist presentation and to purchase tickets to attend the awards gala on September 27, 2022.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation, must be complete by 5pm, Friday May 6th, 2022.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
PROMOTION AS AN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
- London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award recipients must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. Business Achievement Award Logos will be provided to the finalists & award recipients.
Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of London Chamber of Commerce.
The London Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified.
If there are fewer than two entries in any category, The London Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Entrants will be notified.
All entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
Business Achievement Awards Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Judging will take place online from early/mid May 2022.
The judging criteria is listed for each category. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about their award category. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.
The London Chamber of Commerce has been recognizing and celebrating high achievement in London's business community since 1984.
Often called the "Academy Awards" of business achievement in London, the Chamber's annual Business Achievement Awards gala showcases and celebrates some of the outstanding businesses in London. Our Annual Business Achievement Awards is the largest business awards gala of its kind in Canada. To be a finalist for an award is in itself a great accomplishment.
The Business Achievement Awards Gala will take place on Tuesday September 27th, 2022 at RBC Place London.
Be part of the celebration, be part of the excitement, be part of London.